Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Great Crew

The weather has been nice the past few days but hot. As you can see at 6:30pm it was about 83*F in the 5th wheel. It's made for some hot working conditions especially for the guys hanging the siding.

Let Me introduce you to our building crew starting with the security team.
Diesel                     Dozer                          Tank

And now for the workers

The Supervisors


The Camp Cook, Caretaker and Go-fer


Hard Work pays off by means of progress


This Will be the view from my kitchen window. Yes, that is the Outhouse.


This will be the view from our living room window, minus the lumber.


This will be the view from our back door.


They are framing the upstairs walls today.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! That is really cool!! I'm so Excited for all of you. You have some Great Hard Workers there and your Security Team is Awesome also :)
    My husband and I are visiting Fairbanks in Jan. 2011 hopefully and then moving there June 2011.
    My husband was born in Fairbanks and he said, he is ready to go back home....been away long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty up here I'm really enjoying the landscape. Though, I do occasionally miss Arizona and the forever views and flat ground ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how quickly your house is going up. You do have many hard workers in your family. I can see that Oak and Wyatt are doing their part to contribute. And Lisa looks as adorable as ever.

    I'm thankful we've had some good weather the past few days, although we had so much wind here, it's taking trees down!

    Take care, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete